Program work requirements for content, design and structure of paper
Course work should fulfill specific demands
1. Course work must be written individually.
2. The presentation regarding the subject should always be supported by real information, evaluations, respected views and sources to your sources utilized.
3. Course work predicated on a completely independent innovative concept should incorporate a theoretical component in the shape of text (containing the collection, systematization of data, analysis of this issue from the selected subject) therefore the part that is practical the type of a demo variation as an interest of research.
4. Demonstration product is really a component that is mandatory of course focus on design.
5. The analysis and description of creative things and phenomena should always be completed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases associated with program work
The program work is made of the following actions:
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, research and analysis of literary works from the selected subject.
3. Making a strategy needless to say work. Continue reading Program work requirements for content, design and structure of paper